Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Factors associated with postpartum hemorrhage and vaginal birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 69-76
- Factors associated with hemorrhage in cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 77-82
- Pregnancy-related mortality in the united states due to hemorrhage: 1979-1992.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 721-725
- Cardiovascular surgery in Jehovah's Witnesses: report of 542 operations without blood transfusions.JAMA. 1977; 238: 1256-1258
- Aorto-coronary bypass in Jehovah's Witnesses: report of 36 patients.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1974; 68: 1-7
- Vascular surgery in Jehovah's Witnesses.JAMA. 1970; 213: 1032-1034
- Open heart surgery for acquired heart disease in Jehovah's Witnesses: a report of 42 operations.Am J Cardiol. 1972; 29: 186-189
- Major gynecologic and obstetric surgery in Jehovah's Witnesses.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 60: 587-590
- Causes of maternal mortality in Japan.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2661-2667
*Reprint requests: Carl J. Saphier, MD, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 East 98th St, Box 1170, New York, NY 10029.E-mail: [email protected] .