Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A comparative study of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), entonox, pethidine + promazine and lumbar epidural for pain relief in labor.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1987; 66: 9-14
- Epidural vs non-epidural analgesia in labour.in: The Cochrane library. issue 4. Update Software, Oxford1998 ([computer program])
- The effects of epidural anesthesia on type of delivery.Am J Fam Pract. 1988; 1: 238-244
- The characteristics of the second stage of labour in 25,069 singleton deliveries in the North West Thames Health Region, 1988.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1992; 99: 377-380
- The effect of continuous epidural analgesia on cesarean section for dystocia in nulliparous women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 670-675
- Randomized trial of epidural versus intravenous analgesia during labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 783-789
- Cesarean delivery: a randomized trial of epidural versus patient-controlled meperidine analgesia during labor.Anesthesiology. 1997; 87: 487-494
- Changing patterns of birth asphyxia and trauma over 20 years.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 490-498
- Early versus late pushing with epidural anaesthesia in the second stage of labor.in: Pregnancy and childbirth module of the Cochrane database of systematic reviews, 1995 [computer program]. BMJ Publishing Group, London1995
- Obstetrics forceps.in: The College, Washington1988: 59
- Induction of labor as compared with serial antenatal monitoring in post-term pregnancy. A randomized controlled trial. The Canadian Multicenter Post-term Pregnancy Trial Group [published erratum appears in N Engl J Med 1992;327:368].N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 1587-1592
- The labor agentry scale: psychometric properties of an instrument measuring control during childbirth.Res Nurs Health. 1987; 10: 301-310
- Statistical aspects of the analysis of data from retrospective studies of disease.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1959; 22: 741-748
- Validation of the 1988 ACOG forceps classification system.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 356-360
- La rotation manuelle des présentations du sommet en occipito-iliaque postérieure ou transverse.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod. 1995; 24: 181-188
- Skull depression in newborn infants.J Clin Proc Child Hosp (Wash). 1960; 16: 45-50
- A randomized prospective trial of the obstetric forceps versus the M-cup vacuum extractor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1325-1330
- Soft cup vacuum extraction: a comparison of outlet delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 624-628
- Neonatal and maternal outcome in low-pelvic and midpelvic operative deliveries.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 1436-1441
- Are there two biological parts in the second stage of labor?.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1989; 68: 713-718
- Neonatal complications at term as related to the degree of umbilical artery acidemia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 164: 637-641
- The relationship of asphyxia in the mature fetus to long-term neurologic function.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 36: 82-90
- Epidural analgesia, intrapartum fever, and neonatal sepsis evaluation.Pediatrics. 1997; 99: 415-418
- Obstetric events leading to anal sphincter damage.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 92: 995-1961
☆Sponsored by the Medical Research Council of Canada (grant MT-12423). AstraZeneca R&D Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, provided medication and salary support for Michel Boulvain, MD, PhD, as a research fellow. William D. Fraser, MD, MSc, received salary support from the Medical Research Council of Canada. Sylvie Marcoux, MD, PhD, is a National Health Research Scholar of Health Canada.
☆☆Reprint requests: William D. Fraser, MD, CHUQ-PSFA, 10 Rue de l’Espinay, Local D1-724; Québec, Québec, Canada G1L 3L5.