Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Am J Clin Pathol. 94. 1990: 476-484 The second international anti-cardiolipin standardization workshop/the Kingston Antiphospholipid Antibody Study (KAPS) group. 4th ed.
- The natural history of homocysteinuria due to cystathionine-synthase deficiency.Am J Hum Genet. 1985; 37: 1-31
- Rapid high-performance liquid chromatographic assay for total homocysteine levels in human serum.J Chromatogr. 1991; 565: 441-446
- Combined vitamin B6 plus folic acid therapy in young patients with arteriosclerosis and hyperhomocysteinemia.J Vasc Surg. 1994; 20: 933-940
- Protein C: comparison of different assays in normal and abnormal plasma samples.Thromb Res. 1987; 46: 1-8
- The simultaneous measurement of total and free protein S by ELISA.Thromb Res. 1988; 50: 213-220
- Laboratory diagnosis of antithrombin and heparin cofactor II deficiency.Semin Thromb Hemost. 1990; 16: 162-168
- Familial thrombophilia due to a previously unrecognized mechanism characterized by poor anticoagulant response to activated protein C: prediction of a cofactor to activated protein C.in: 4th ed. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 90. 1993: 1004-1008
- Venous thrombosis due to poor anticoagulant response to activated protein C: Leiden Thrombophilia Study.Lancet. 1993; 342: 1503-1506
- Coagulation screen is more specific than the anticardiolipin antibody ELISA in defining a thrombotic subset of lupus patients.Ann Rheum Dis. 1988; 47: 364-371
- Protein S deficiency in healthy blood donors [Abstract].Br J Haematol. 1994; 86: P118
- Protein C deficiency in a controlled series of unselected outpatients: an infrequent but clear risk factor for venous thrombosis: Leiden Thrombophilia Study.Blood. 1995; 85: 2756-2761
- Absence of thrombosis in subjects with heterozygous protein C deficiency.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 991-996
- Prevalence of antithrombin deficiency in the healthy population.Br J Haematol. 1994; 87: 106-112
- Recurrent fetal loss and the antiphospholipid syndrome.Recent Adv Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; 18: 23-50
- The role of antiphospholipid antibodies in obstetric medicine.Curr Obstet Med. 1991; 1: 229-247
- Maternal hyperhomocysteinemia: a risk factor for neural-tube defects.Metabolism. 1994; 43: 1475-1480
- Hyperhomocysteinemia: a risk factor in women with unexplained recurrent early pregnancy loss.Fertil Steril. 1993; 60: 820-825
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha downregulates protein S secretion in human microvascular and umbilical vein endothelial cells but not in the HepG-2 hepatoma cell line.Blood. 1994; 84: 483-489
- Enhanced thrombin generation in normal and hypertensive pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 95-100
- Mutation in blood coagulation factor V associated with resistance to activated protein C.Nature. 1994; 369: 64-67
- Interlaboratory variation in antiphospholipid antibodies testing.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1780-1787
- Hyperhomocysteinemia: an independent risk fctor for vascular disease.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1149-1155
- Prevalence of hyperhomocyst(e)inemia in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease.Circulation. 1989; 79: 1180-1188
- Heterozygosity for homocysteinuria in premature peripheral and cerebral occlusive arterial disease.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 709-715
- Intrauterine growth retardation, perinatal death, and maternal homocysteine levels.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 69-70
- Hyperhomocysteinemia and recurrent abortion or abruptio placentae.Lancet. 1992; 339: 1122-1123
☆Presented at the Fifteenth Annual Meeting of the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians, Atlanta, Georgia, January 23–28, 1995.