Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Characterization of the gene encoding ovine beta-lactoglobulin.J Mol Biol. 1988; 199: 415-426
- Homology of beta-lactoglobulin, serum retinol-binding protein and protein HC.Science. 1985; 228: 335-337
- Homology and structure-function correlations between alpha 1-acid glycoprotein and serum retinol-binding protein and its relatives.FASEB J. 1987; 1: 209-214
- The structural motif of beta-lactoglobulin and retinol binding protein: a basic framework for binding and transport of small hydrophobic molecules?.Trends Biochem Sci. 1988; 13: 64-66
- An intriguing member of the lipocalin protein family: alpha 1 microglobulin.Trends Biochem Sci. 1990; 15: 240-243
- Pheromone binding to two rodent urinary proteins revealed by x-ray crystallography.Nature. 1992; 360: 186-188
- Crystallographic refinement of human serum retinol binding protein at 2A resolution.Proteins. 1990; 8: 44-61
- SV-40 induced expression of mouse gene 24p3 involves a post-transcriptional mechanism.Oncogene. 1989; 4: 601-608
- The primary structure of rat alpha 2u globulin-related protein.Nucleic Acids Res. 1989; 17: 6401
- Isolation and primary structure of NGAL, a novel protein associated with human neutrophil gelatinase.J Biol Chem. 1993; 268: 10425-10432
- A 25 kDa alpha 2 microglobulin related protein is a component of the 125 kDa form of human gelatinase.FEBS Lett. 1992; 314: 386-388
- The first lipocalin with enzymatic activity.Trends Biochem Sci. 1991; 16: 363
- Mouse oncogene protein 24p3 is a member of the lipocalin protein family.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1991; 180: 69-74
- Identification of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a novel maurix protein of specific granules in human neutrophils.Blood. 1994; 83: 799-807
- Subcellular localization and translocation of the receptor for N-formylmethionyl-leucyl-phenylalanine in human neutrophils.Biochem J. 1994; 299: 473-479
- Kidney androgen-regulated gene is expressed in the uterus during the pregnancy.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1993; 90: 239-242
- Isolation of differentially expressed genes.Methos Enzymol. 1987; 152: 423-432
- Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate-phenolchloroform extraction.Anal Biochem. 1987; 162: 156-159
- Molecular cloning: a laboratory manual. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, New York1989 4th ed.
- Identification of protein coding regions by database similarity search.Nat Genet. 1993; 3: 266-272
- Progesterone regulates the activity of collagenase and related gelatinase A and B in human endometrial explants.in: 4th ed. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89. 1992: 11789-11793
- Perinatology Press, Ithaca, New York1988: 141-156 The onset of labor: cellular and integrative mechanisms.
- Cytokines and infection-induced preterm labor.Reprod Fertil Dev. 1990; 2: 499-509
- The relationship of amniotic fluid cytokines and preterm delivery, amniotic fluid infection, histologic chorioamnionitis and chorioamnion infection.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 941-948
- Possible involvement of hypothalamic monoamines in mediating the action of alpha-2u-globulin on the pituitary-testicular axis in rats.Neuroendocrinology. 1991; 53: 7-11