Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Epidemiology of preterm delivery.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 23: 17-30
- Epidemiology and actiology of the preterm baby.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 11: 297-314
- Risk factorss associated with the occurrence of preterm birth.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 27: 539-552
- Epidemiology of pre-term labour.in: Keirse MJNC Anderson ABM Gravenhorst JB Human parturition: new concepts and developments. Martinus Nijhoff, The Hague1979: 219-234
- Causes of low birth weight births in public and private patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 1165-1168
- The epidemiology of preterm birth.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 31: 521-532
- Epidemiologic characteristics of preterm delivery: etiologic heterogeneity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 164: 467-471
- Spontaneous preterm birth: a case-control study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 1290-1296
- Factors associated with preterm birth in Cardiff, Wales. I. Univariable and multivariable analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 590-596
- Association between low gynaecological age and preterm birth.Pediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 1989; 3: 357-366
Mamelle N, Laumon B, Munoz F, Collin D. Life style: In: Papiernik E, Keith LG, Boxer J, Dreyfus J, Lazar P, eds. Effective prevention of pre-term birth: the French experience measured by Haguenau. White Plains, New York: March of Dimes; March of Dimes Birth Defects original article series no 25.
- Infectious disease and perinatal morbidity.Yale J Biol Med. 1982; 55: 231-237
- Fetal fibronectin in cervical and vaginal secretions as a predictor of preterm delivery.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 669-674
- Endovaginal and transabdominal ultrasound of the uterine cervix during pregnancy.J Clin Ultrasound. 1991; 19: 77-83
- Progestogen administration in pregnancy may prevent preterm delivery.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1990; 97: 149-154
☆Supported by grant No. 1F06TW01625-01 from the Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health.