Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine leiomyomata: etiology, symptomatology, and management.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 433-445
- Shrinkage of uterine fibroids during therapy with goserelin (Zoladex): a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist administered as a monthly subcutaneous depot.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 45-51
- A comparative study of the estrogen receptor ratio in myometrium and uterine leiomyomas.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1989; 29: 189-194
- Binding of epidermal growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I in human myometrium and leiomyomata.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 658-662
- Expression of basic fibroblast growth factor in normal human tissues.Lab Invest. 1990; 63: 832-840
- Recent developments in the cell biology of basic fibroblast growth factor.J Cell Biol. 1989; 109: 1-6
- Gene expression of fibroblast growth factors in human gliomas and meningiomas: demonstration of cellular source of basic fibroblast growth factor mRNA and peptide in tumor tissues.in: 5th ed. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 87. 1990: 5710-5714
- Sex hormones modulate the synthesis of basic fibroblast growth factor in human endometrial adenocarcinoma cells: implications for the neovacularization of normal and neoplastic endometrium.J Cell Physiol. 1988; 137: 593-597
- Embryonic modulation of basic fibroblast growth factor in the rat uterus.Biol Reprod. 1993; 49: 653-665
- Stimulation of DNA synthesis in rat uterine cells by growth factors and uterine extracts.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1992; 84: 109-118
- Mitogenic effects of fibroblast growth factors in cultured fibroblasts.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991; 628: 139-148
- Long-term proliferation of mouse primordial germ cells in culture.Nature. 1992; 359: 550-551
- Human uterine leimyoma cells: binding and growth responses to epidermal growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor, and insulin.Lab Invest. 1989; 60: 30-37
- Growth potential of human uterine leiomyomas: some in vitro observations and their implications.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 36-41
- Insulin-like growth factor gene expression in human smooth muscle tumors.Cancer Res. 1990; 50: 6689-6695
- Growth factor regulation of 17β-gtdrixtsteroid dehydrogenase activity in a human ovarian cell line: modulation by 17β-estradiol.Anticancer Res. 1993; 13: 1399-1404
- II: Stromal and epithelial cells from rat ventral prostate during androgen deprivation and estrogen treatment—regulation of transcription.Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1993; 101: 78-86
- Prolonged cultivation of rat uterine cells with preserved estrogen responsiveness.J Steroid Biochem. 1989; 33: 189-194
- Estrogen regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor messenger ribonucleic acid.Mol Endocrinol. 1988; 2: 230-235
- Estrogen induces insulin-like growth factor-1 expression in the rat uterus.Mol Endocrinol. 1987; 1: 445-450
- The concentration of estrogen receptors in rabbit uterine myocytes decreases in culture.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 1631-1635
- The binding of epidermal growth factor to the human uterus and leiomyomata in women rendered hypoestrogenic by continuous administration of an LHRH agonist.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 1299-1304
- The secretion of insulin-like growth factors I and II by explant culture of fibroids and myometrium from women treated with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist leuprolide acetate.Fertil Steril. 1990; 46: 1554-1558
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF), IGF binding protein (IGFBP), and IGF receptor gene expression and IGFBP sysnthesis in human uterine leiomyomata.Hum Reprod. 1993; 8: 1796-1806
- Subgroups of uterine leiomyomas based on cyogenetic analysis.Hum Pathol. 1991; 22: 1009-1016
☆Supported by the Magee-Womens Hospital Foundation Research Fund.
☆☆Presented at the Fortieth Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, March 31–April 3, 1993.