Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prognostic value of urodynamic testing in myelodysplastic patients.J Urol. 1981; 126: 205-209
- Pitfalls in determination of leak point pressure.J Urol. 1992; 148: 588-591
- Injectables for urethral incompetence.World J Urol. 1990; 8: 208-211
- Treatment of urethral incontinence by collagen injection–one year followup.J Urol. 1990; 143: 224A
- Clinical assessment of urethral sphincter function.J Urol. 1993; 150: 1452-1454
- Stress leak point pressure: a diagnostic tool for incontinent children.J Urol. 1993; 150: 700-702
- Urethal axis ad sphincteric function.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 155: 554-558
- The urodynamic laboratory.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1989; 16: 795-816
- The International Continence Society Committee on Standardisation of Terminology: the standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1988; 114S: 5-19
- Straining urethral reflex: description of a reflex and its clinical significance.Acta Anat. 1991; 140: 104-107
- Spatial distribution and timing of transmitted and reflexly generated urethral pressures in healthy women.J Urol. 1982; 127: 964-969
- The role of partial denervation of the pelvic floor in the aetiology of genitourinary prolapse and stress incontinence of urine: a neurophysiological study.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 96: 23-28
- The role of pudendal nerve damage in the aetiology of genuine stress incontinence in women.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 96: 29-32
- Abnormalities of the innervation of the urethral striated sphincter musculature in incontinence.Br J Urol. 1984; 56: 401-405
- Perineal nerve damage in genuine stress urinary incontinence.in: an electrophysiological study. 5th ed. Br J Urol. 57. 1985: 422-426
- Effect of narcotic anesthesia and skeletal muscle paralysis on passive and dynamic urethral function of stress continent and incontinent women.Neurourol Urodyn. 1991; 10: 523-532
☆Supported in part by National Institute on Aging grant No. UO1AG05170-06.