Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein: biochemistry and molecular biology.Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol. 1991; 26: 377-395
- Parathyroid hormone-like proteins: biochemical responses and receptor interactions.Endocrinol Rev. 1989; 10: 476-495
- Expression of messenger ribonucleic acids encoding a parathyroid hormone—like peptide in normal human and animal tissues with abnormal expression in human parathyroid adenomas.Mol Endocrinol. 1988; 2: 1230-1236
- Expression of a calcium-mobilizing parathyroid hormone—like peptide in lactating mammary tissue.Science. 1988; 242: 278-280
- Parathyroid hormone—related peptide: expression in fetal and neonatal development.J Pathol. 1992; 167: 291-296
- Humoral hypercalcemia of cancer.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 556-563
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein: a peptide of diverse physiologic functions.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 1993; 4: 181-187
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein inhibits stimulated uterine contraction in vitro.J Bone Miner Res. 1991; 6: 955-959
- Synthetic tumor-derived human hypercalcemic factor exhibits parathyroid hormone—like vasorelaxation in renal arteries.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1987; 149: 227-232
- Effects of thyroparathyroidectomy, parathyroid hormone, and PTHrP on kidneys of ovine fetuses.Am J Physiol. 1993; 264: E37-E44
Ferguson JE II, Gorman J, Bruns DE, et al. Abundant expression of parathyroid hormone—related protein in human amnion and its association with labor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1992;89"8348-8.
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein is produced by cultured endothelial cells: a possible role in angiogenesis.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1994; 198: 740-747
- Immunocytochemical detection of parathyroid hormone—related protein in vascular endothelial cells.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1994; 199: 547-551
- Expression of parathyroid hormone—related protein and its receptor in human umbilical cord: evidence for a paracrine system involving umbilical vessels.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 1018-1026
- Endotoxin increases parathyroid hormone—related protein mRNA levels in mouse spleen.J Clin Invest. 1993; 92: 2546-2552
- Interleukin 1 is an autocrine regulator of human endothelial cell growth.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 87. 1990: 6487-6491
- Abundant expression of parathyroid hormone—related protein in primary rat aortic smooth muscle cells accompanies serum-induced proliferation.J Clin Invest. 1991; 88: 1841-1847
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J Biol Chem. 1951; 193: 265-275
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein: structure, processing, and physiological actions.in: Bilezikian JP Levine MA Marcus R The parathyroids. Raven Press, New York1994: 259-294
- Parathyroid hormone—related protein as a possible autocrine growth inhibitor for lymphocytes.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1990; 166: 1088-1094
- Cytokine regulation of parathyroid hormone—related protein messenger ribonucleic acid levels in mouse spleen: paradoxical effects of interferon-γ and interleukin-4.Endocrinology. 1994; 135: 351-358
- Interleukin-1 and interleukin-1 antagonism.Blood. 1991; 77: 1627-1652
- The effects of the potent glucocorticoid budesonide on adhesion of eosinophils to human vascular endothelial cells and on endothelial expression of adhesion molecules.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1993; 267: 245-259
- Interleukin 4 induces interleukin 6 production by endothelial cells: synergy with interferon-gamma.Eur J Immunol. 1991; 21: 97-101
- Platelet-derived interleukin 1 induces human endothelial adhesion molecule expression and cytokine production.J Exp Med. 1991; 174: 785-790
☆Supported by the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pathology, University of Virgnia School of Medicine, National Institutes of Health grant No. HD 12335 (M.E.B.), No. P30-HD 28934 Center for Cellular and Molecular Studies in Reproduction, and The Mamie A. Jessup Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology (J.E.F.).
☆☆Presented at the Fifty-seventh Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Hot Springs, Virginia, January 28–31, 1995.