Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Seeing the rainbow. 4th ed. American Medical Association News. 1993: 3
- Reforming our health care system: a physician's perspective.Key Reporter. 1992; 58: 1-5
- Substance abuse: the nation's number one health problem.in: Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts1993: 1-63
Midway magnet project gets introduced in forum. The Union-Recorder.
- Household and family characteristics. 4th ed. Census report V–XVIII. 1993
- Marital status and living arrangements. 4th ed. Census report 1–16. 1989
☆Presented at the Fifty-seventh Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Hot Springs, Virginia, January 28–31, 1995.