Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Risk factors in pregnancy and diseases of the fetus and newborn.in: Naeye R Disorders of the placenta, fetus and neonage: diagnosis and clinical significance. CV Mosby, St. Louis1992
- Obstetrical antecedents of neonatal periventricular leucomalacia (PVL) [Abstract].Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 264
- Interleukin-1α and interleukin-1β in human preterm and term parturition.Am J Reprod Immunol. 1992; 27: 117-123
- Tumor necrosis factor in preterm and term labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1576-1587
- Amniotic fluid interleukin 6 in preterm labor: association with infection.J Clin Invest. 1990; 85: 1392-1400
- The presence of amniotic fluid leukoattractants accurately identifies histologic chorioamnionitis and predicts tocolytic efficacy in patients with idiopathic preterm labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 683-688
- The diagnostic and prognostic value of amniotic fluid white blood cell count, glucose, interleukin-6, and Gram stain in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 805-816
- A comparative study of the diagnostic performance of amniotic fluid glucose, white blood cell count, interleukin-6, and Gram stain in the detection of microbial invasion in patients with preterm premature rupture of membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 839-850
- Volume 2: clinical microbiology procedures handbook. American Society for Microbiology, Washington1992 3rd ed.
- The prevalence and distribution of acute placental inflammation in uncomplicated term pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 383-389
- Monoclonal antibodies to human recombinant interleukin I (IL-1)β: quantificaiton of IL-1β and inhibition of biological activity.J Immunol. 1987; 138: 4236-4242
- Development of quantitative two-site ELISAs for soluble proteins.in: 3rd ed. Volume 1: laboratory methods in immunology. CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida1990: 232-240
- High levels of “complexed” interleukin-6 in human blood.J Biol Chem. 1992; 267: 19698-19704
- Quantitative bacteriology of amniotic fluid from women with clinical intraamniotic infection at term.J Infect Dis. 1982; 145: 1-8
- Evaluation of laboratory tests: comparing sensitivity and specificity data.in: Beyond normality: the predictive value and efficiency of medical diagnoses. John Wiley, New York1975: 131-140
- A case-control study of chorioamnionic infection and histologic chorioamnionitis in prematurity.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 972-978
- The relationship between acute inflammatory lesions of the preterm placenta and amniotic fluid microbiology.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1382-1388
- Amniotic fluid interleukin-6 levels correlate with histologic chorioamnionitis and amniotic fluid cultures in patients in premature labor with infact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 1035-1044
- Identification of Treponema pallidum in amniotic fluid and fetal blood from pregnancies complicated by congenital syphilis.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 890-895
- Amniotic fluid interleukin-6 determinations are of diagnostic and prognostic value in preterm labor.Am J Reprod Immunol. 1993; 30: 167-183
- Cytokines in normal and abnormal parturition: elevated amniotic fluid interleukin-6 levels in women with premature rupture of membranes associated with intrauterine infection.Cytokine. 1991; 3: 55-163
- Placental microbiology and histology and the pathogenesis of chorioamnionitis.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 802-806
- Infectio and labor. V. Prevalence, microbiology, and clinical significance of intraamniotic infection in women with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 817-824
☆Supported by grant No. 03-94-030 from the Seoul National University Hospital Research Fund.
☆☆Presented at the Fourteenth Annual Meeting of the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians, Las Vegas, Nevada, January 24–29, 1994.