Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland1981 (NIH publication no 81-2330) Surveillance, epidemiology, end results: incidence and mortality data, 1973–77.
- Case-control study of cancer of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 75: 859-866
- Genital warts, other sexually transmitted diseases, and vulvar cancer.Epidemiology. 1991; 2: 257-262
- Trends in the number of sexual partners among American women.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 1989; 2: 497-502
- Trends in smoking by age and sex, United States, 1974-1987: the implications for disease impact.Prev Med. 1990; 19: 552-561
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland1984 (NIH publication no 85-1837) SEER program: cancer incidence and mortality in the United States, 1973–81.
- International classification of diseases for oncology. World Health Organization, Geneva1976
- Epidemiology of cervical cancer by cell type.Cancer Res. 1987; 47: 1706-1711
- Cancer statistics review, 1973–87. United States Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland1990 (NIH publication no 90-2789)
- Vulval intraepithelial neoplasia: clinical review.Genitourin Med. 1987; 63: 147-152
- Premalignant lesions of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 5: 1102-1118
- Carcinoma of the vulva—an update.Cancer Bull. 1983; 35: 190-193
- National trends in the use of preventive health care by women.Am J Public Health. 1989; 79: 21-26
- Carcinoma in situ of the vulva: a continuing challenge.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 136: 830-843
- Vulvar carcinoma in situ.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 304-307
- The predominance of human papillomavirus type 16 in vulvar neoplasia.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 601-606
- Probable nonpapil-lomavirus etiology of squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva in older women.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1991; 10: 107-125
- Human papillomavirus DNA in adenosquamous carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 63-67
- Vulvar carcinomas: search for sequences homologous to human papillomavirus and herpes simplex virus DNA.Mod Pathol. 1990; 3: 442-448
- Carcinoma in situ of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 55: 225-230
- Recent trends in cervix uteri cancer.Cancer. 1989; 64: 2184-2190
- Prescribing of noncontraceptive estrogens and progestins in the United States, 1974–86.Am J Public Health. 1988; 78: 1479-1481
- The contemporary challenge of carcinoma in situ of the vulva.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 115: 677-686
- Primary vulvar neoplasia. A review of in situ and invasive carcinoma, 1935–1972.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 49: 404-411
- Squamous carcinoma in situ of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 55: 225-230