Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cigarette smoking and the incidence of endometrial cancer.in: Wald N Baron J Smoking and hormone-related disorders. Oxford University Press, Oxford1990: 145-153
- Smoking and osteoporosis.in: Wald N Baron J Smoking and hormone-related disorders. Oxford University Press, Oxford1990: 83-92
- Short-term effects of smoking on the pharmacokinetic profiles of micronized estradiol in postmenopausal women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 1953-1960
- Cigarette smoking, serum estrogens, and bone loss during hormone-replacement therapy early after menopause.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 973-975
- Effects of smoking on serum lipoproteins and bone mineral content during postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 820-825
- Cigarette smoking and levels of adrenal androgens in postmenopausal women.N EnglJ Med. 1988; 318: 1705-1709
- Serum steroid hormone profiles in postmenopausal smokers and non-smokers.Fertil Steril. 1987; 47: 398-401
- Androgen and estrogen dynamics in pre- and postmenopausal women: a comparison between smokers and nonsmokers.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988; 67: 379-383
- Federal Trade Commission, Washington1985 Jan. “Tar,” nicotine and carbon monoxide of the smoke of 207 varieties of domestic cigarettes.
- Serum gonadotropin, testosterone, estradiol and estrone levels prior to and following bilateral vasectomy.in: Lepow IH Crozier R Vasectomy: immunologic and pathophysiologic effects in animals and man. Academic Press, New York1979: 165-181
- A randomized comparison of nonoral estradiol delivery in postmenopausal women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1540-1546
- Male pseudohermaphroditism due to testicular 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase deficiency.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1973; 36: 867-879
- A simplified method for the quantitative determination of testosterone-estradiol binding globulin activity in human plasma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1972; 34: 983-988
- Changes in physiologically free circulating estradiol and testosterone during exposure to levonorgestrel.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981; 52: 138-143
- Plasma concentrations of free and non-TeBG bound testosterone in women on oral contraceptives.Contraception. 1974; 1: 599-605
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate as an indicator of adrenal androgen function.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 57: 69-73
- Radioimmunoassay of plasma dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate.Anal Lett. 1972; 5: 543-547
- Cigarette smoking and steroid hormones in women.Mol Biol. 1991; 39: 529-534
- Increased 2-hydroxylation of estradiol as a possible mechanism for the anti-estrogenic effect of cigarette smoking.N Engl J Med. 1986; 15: 1305-1309
- Constituents of cigarette smoke inhibit human granulosa cell aromatase.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 232-242
- Nicotine, cotinine, and anbasine inhibit aromatase in human trophoblast in vitro.J Clin Invest. 1986; 77: 1727-1733
- Evaluation of androgen antagonism of estrogen effect by dihydrotestosterone.J Steroid Biochem. 1983; 19: 1513-1520
- Serum androgens and estrogens in postmenopausal women with and without endometrial cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 136: 859-871
- The effect of phorbol esters on insulin-augmented aromatase activity in isolated human endometrial glands and stroma.in: Proceedings of the thirty-fifth annual meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Baltimore, Maryland. March 17–20, 1988 Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Baltimore1988
- Hy-perinsulinemia and stromal luteinization of the ovaries in postmenopausal women with endometrial cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988; 67: 144-148
- The effect of smoking on oogenesis, fertilization, and implantation.Semin Reprod Endocrinol. 1989; 7: 291-303
- Smoking and male infertility.Semin Re-prod Endocrinol. 1989; 7: 314-318
1Supported by grant No. CA 49432 from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.