Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adaptation of pulse oximetry for fetal monitoring during labour.Lancet. 1991; 1: 1265-1267
- Fetal scalp blood analysis.J Perinat Med. 1981; 9: 165-177
- Continuous acid-base assessment of the human fetus during labour by tissue pH and transcutaneous carbon dioxide monitoring.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1985; 92: 220-225
- Continuous monitoring of fetal oxygen tension during labour.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1977; 84
- Quantification of cerebral oxygenation and haemodynamics in sick newborn infants by near infrared spectroscopy.Lancet. 1986; 2: 1063-1066
- Cotside measurement of cerebral blood flow in ill newborn infants by near infrared spectroscopy.Lancet. 1988; 2: 770-771
- Quantification of cerebral blood volume in human infants by near infrared spectroscopy.J Appl Physiol. 1990; 68: 1086-1091
- Estimation of optical pathlength through tissue from direct time of flight measurements.Phys Med Biol. 1988; 33: 1433-1442
- Characterisation of near infrared absorption spectra of cytochrome aa3 and haemoglobin for the non-invasive monitoring of cerebral oxygenation.Biochim Biophys Acta. 1988; 933: 184-192
- Measurement of optical path length for cerebral near-infrared spectroscopy in newborn infants.Dev Neurosci. 1990; 68: 1086-1091
- Effect of cephalic pressure on fetal cerebral blood flow.Am J Perinatol. 1984; 1: 223-226
- The effect of head compression on FHR, brain metabolism and function.Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 39: 721-726
- A phase modulation system for dual wavelength difference spectroscopy of haemoglobin deoxygenation in tissues.Proc SPIE. 1990; 1024: 481-491
- Two patterns of perinatal brain damage and their conditions of occurrence.Am J obstet Gynecol. 1972; 112: 246-276
*Supported by an Action Research Training Fellowship (D.M.P.), Medical Research Council, Science and Engineering Research, the Wellcome Trust, the Wolfson Foundation, and Hamamatsu Photonics KK.