Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Is it a boy?.Lancet. 1990; 2 (Editorial): 87-88
- Prenatal diagnosis using fetal cells in the maternal circulation.Semin Perinatol. 1990; 14: 471-482
- Ratio of fetal to maternal DNA is less than 1 in 5000 at different gestational ages in maternal blood.Clin Genet. 1990; 38: 38-43
- Prenatal diagnosis using fetal cells in the maternal circulation.Lancet. 1989; 1: 1363-1365
- Detection of fetal DNA in maternal blood by PCR.Lancet. 1990; 1: 1220-1221
- Detection of fetal cells in maternal blood.Lancet. 1989; 1: 869-870
- Isolation of fetal DNA from nucleated erythrocytes in maternal blood.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990; 87: 3279-3283
- Isolation of fetal trophoblast cells from peripheral blood of pregnant women.Lancet. 1990; 2: 197-198
- High gradient magnetic cell separation with MACS.Cytometry. 1990; 11: 231-238
- The transferrin receptor.Trends Biochem Sci. 1982; 1: 397-399
- Trophoblast cells in peripheral blood from pregnant women.Prenat Diagn. 1988; 8: 591-607