Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births, marriages, divorces and deaths for 1988. Hyattsville. Public Health Service, Maryland1989 (US Department of Health and Human Services publication no. PHS 89-1120. (Monthly Vital Statistics Report; vol 37; no 12))
- Abortion surveillance: preliminary analysis-United States, 1986 and 1987.MMWR. 1989; 38: 662-663
- Ectopic pregnancy-United States, 1987.MMWR. 1990; 39: 401-404
- Incidence of early loss of pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 189-194
- Development of the design of the NCHS Hospital Discharge Survey. Public Health Service, Washington1970 (United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare publication no PHS 1000. (Vital and Health Statistics; series 2; no 39))
- International classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification. Public Health Service, Washington1980 (US Department of Health and Human Services publication no PHS 80-1260)
- RATIOEST: standard errors program for computing of ratio estimates from sample survey data. Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina1981
- Simple method for approximating variance of a complicated estimate.J Am Stat Assoc. 1971; 66: 411-414
- SESUDAAN: standard errors program for computing of standardized rates from sample survey data. Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina1981
- Public Health Service, Hyattsville, Maryland1990: 15 Health, United States, 1989.
- National Academy Press, Washington1988: 26-53 Prenatal care.
- The effects of prenatal care upon the health of the newborn.Am J Public Health. 1979; 69: 653-660
- National Academy Press, Washington1988: 54-114 Prenatal care.
- Access to medical care for black and white Americans: a matter of continuing concern.JAMA. 1989; 261: 278-281
- Black-white disparities in health care.JAMA. 1990; 263: 2344-2346
- Coronary arteriography and coronary bypass surgery among whites and other racial groups relative to hospital-based incidence rates for coronary artery disease: findings from NHDS.Am J Public Health. 1989; 79: 437-440
- Racial inequalities in the use of procedures for patients with ischemic heart disease in Massachusetts.JAMA. 1989; 261: 253-257
- Blacks in the Coronary Artery Surgery Study (CASS): race and clinical decision making.Am J Public Health. 1986; 76: 1446-1448
- Age, sex and race inequality in renal transplantation.Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 1305-1309
- Access to kidney transplantation: has the United States eliminated income and racial differences?.Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 2594-2600
- Relationship between patient race and the intensity of hospital services.Med Care. 1987; 25: 592-603
- Advance report of final natality statistics, 1987. Public Health Service, Hyattsville, Maryland1989 (Monthly vital statistics report; vol 38; no 3; suppl)
- Western, Schiller Park, Illinois1987 Hospital statistics. 1987 ed.
- Western, Schiller Park, Illinois1988 Hospital statistics. 1988 ed.