Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Soft tissue nuchal fold in the second trimester fetus: standards for normal measurements compared with those in Down's syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 1146-1149
- Hypoplasia of the middle phalanx of the fifth digit: a feature of the second trimester fetus with Down's syndrome.J Ultrasound Med. 1990; 9: 389-394
- A sonographic screening method for Down's syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 803-808
- Ultrasound fetal femur length measurement in the screening for Down's syndrome.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 96: 1373-1378
- The frequency of aneuploidy in prenatally diagnosed congenital heart diseases: an indication for fetal karyotyping.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 409-413
- Long-bone growth in fetuses with Down syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1174-1177
- Humeral shortening in second-trimester fetuses with Down syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 223-227
- Sonographic identification of second-trimester fetuses with Down syndrome.N EnglJ Med. 1987; 317: 1371-1376
- Second trimester sonographic diagnosis of Down syndrome: role of femur-length shortening and nuchal fold thickening.AJR. 1988; 151: 981-985
- A comparison of sector and linear array scanners for the measurement of the fetal femur.J Ultrasound Med. 1985; 4: 525-530
- National Center for Health Statistics, Maryland1985: 1-44 (suppl) DHHS publication no PHS 85-1120. (Monthly vital statistics report, series 34, no 6) Advance report of final natality statistics, 1983. Hyattsville.
- Sensitivity and specificity of screening for Down Syndrome with alpha-fetoprotein, hCG, unconjugated estriol, and maternal age.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 63-68