Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Antigenic cell surface markers in human solid tumors.Antibody Immunoconjugates Radiopharmaceut. 1988; 1: 105-162
- A radioimmunoassay using a monoclonal antibody to monitor the course of epithelial ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 883-887
- CA 125 serum levels correlated with second-look operations among ovarian cancer patients.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 685-689
- Preoperative evaluation of serum CA 125 levels in premenopausal and post-menopausal patients with pelvic masses: discrimination of benign from malignant disea.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 341-346
- Biodistribution, pharmacokinetics and imaging of 131I-labelled OC125 in ovarian cancer.Int J Cancer. 1988; 2 (suppl): 109-113
- Antitumor activity of an immunotoxin in a nude mouse model of human ovarian cancer.Cancer Res. 1987; 47: 1407-1410
- Heterogeneity of antigen expression in benign and malignant breast and ovarian epithelial cells.Int J Cancer. 1989; 43: 55-60
- A monoclonal antibody (B72.3) defines patterns of distribution of a novel tumor-associated antigen in human mammary carcinoma cell populations.Int J Cancer. 1982; 29: 539-545
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein (TAG-72) in ovarian carcinomas defined by monoclonal antibody B72.3.JNCI. 1986; 76: 995-1003
- A monoclonal antibody-defined antigen associated with gastrointestinal cancer is a ganglioside containing sialyated lacto-N-fucopentaose II.J Biol Chem. 1982; 257: 14365-14369
- Monoclonal antibody against human ovarian tumor-associated antigens.JNCI. 1986; 76: 781-791
- Purification and characterization of a high molecular weight glycoprotein detectable in human milk and breast carcinoma.J Immunol. 1985; 135: 3610-3615
- Use of a murine monoclonal antibody for detection of circulating plasma DF3 antigen levels in breast cancer patients.J Clin Invest. 1985; 75: 1671-1678
- Tissue distribution of breast cancer-associated antigen defined by monoclonal antibodies.J Biol Response Mod. 1985; 4: 273-286
- Reactivity of a monoclonal antibody with human ovarian cancer.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1331-1337
- Demonstration by monoclonal antibodies that carbohydrate structures of glycoproteins and glycolipids are onco-developmental antigens.Nature. 1985; 314: 53-57
- A longitudinal study of antigen expression in epithelial ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 1989; 34: 389-394
Funded in part by National Cancer Institute Grant No. 5 ROl-CA39930-06 and the Gertrude Bell Lake Memorial Fund.
Kennedy-Dannreuther Scholar Lecture, presented at the Eighth Annual Meeting of the American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, Hot Springs, Virginia, September 7-9, 1989.