Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Anorexia nervosa: a multidimensional perspective.New York: Bruner/Mazel,. 1982; 101: 307-326
- American Psychiatric Associaton, Washington DC1987 Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 3rd ed revised.
- DSM-III* draft DSM-III-R and the diagnosis and prevalence of bulimia in Australia.Am J Psychiatry. 1988; 145: 1000-1002
- Subclinical anorexia nervosa.Psychol Med. 1981; 11: 509-516
- Eating disorders in general practice.Br Med J. 1986; 293: 1412-1414
- Weight-related changes in reproductive function.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 905-913
- Menstruation and fertility in anorexia nervosa.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 105: 374-379
- Introduction of ovulation and pregnancy in patients with anorexia nervosa.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 108: 580-584
- Hyperemesis gravidarium and eating disorders in pregnancy.in: Abraham S Llewellyn-Jones D Eating disorders and disordered eating. Ashwood House, Sydney1987: 52-55
- Anorexia nervosa* bulimia* and pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 1194-1198
- Psycho-pathology of weight-related amenorrhea.in: Jacobs HS Advances in gynaecological endocrinology. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London1978: 118-130
- Reproductive failure in women who practice weight control.Fertil Steril. 1982; 37: 373-378
- Secondary amenorrhea* self-induced weight reduction and anorexia nervosa.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1974; 248: 1-69
- The heterogeneity of anorexia nervosa: bulimia as a distinct group.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1980; 37: 1036-1040
- Weight preoccupation among infertile women.Int J Eating Dis. 1988; 7: 743-748
- The Eating Attitudes Test: psychometric features and clinical correlates.Psychol Med. 1982; 12: 871-878
- Hypothalmicpituitary-gonadal function in anorexia nervosa and bulimia.Psychiatry Res. 1980; 28: 11-24
- Menstrual abnormalities.in: Hudson JI Pipe HG The psychobiology of bulimia. American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC1987: 31-54
- Gonadotrophins* oestradiol* and progesterone during the menstrual cycle in bulimia nervosa.Clin Endocrinol. 1988; 29: 265-270
- Berger M.The influence of dieting on the menstrual cycle of healthy young women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985; 60: 1174-1179
- Ryan RM.Menstrual cycle abnormalities and Subclinical eating disorders: a preliminary report. Psychosom Med. 1989; 51: 81-86
- Pears RK.The factor structure of the Eating Attitudes Test with adolescent school girls. Psychol Med. 1985; 15: 141-146
This work was partially supported by a Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation grant to Drs. Stewart and Robinson.