Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Perforating hemorrhagic (chocolate) cysts of the ovary.Arch Surg. 1921; 3: 245
- Benign and malignant endometrial implants in the peritoneal cavity and their relationship to certain ovarian tumors.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1924; 38: 287
- Peritoneal endometriosis due to dissemination of endometrial tissue into the peritoneal cavity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1927; 14: 422
- Operative laparoscopy: comparison of lasers with other techniques.Curr Probl Obstet Gynecol Fertil. 1986; 9: 564
- Excisional techniques with the COz laser laparoscope.J Reprod Med. 1987; 32: 753