Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
McCarthy E. Inpatient utilization of short-stay hospitals by diagnosis: United States, 1980. Vital and Health Statistics, series 13: data from National Health Survey No. 74. DHHS publication No. PHS 83-7735. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 1982.
- Epidemiology of endometriosis.in: Wilson EA Endometriosis. Alan R. Liss, New York1987: 5-22
- Presented at the Forty-fourth Meeting of the American Fertility Society. Atlanta, Ga.1988 How common is endometriosis? Proper prevalence estimates demand uniform case definition and cohort assembly from a large population,
- Disability from endometriosis in the United States Army.J Reprod Med. 1988; 33: 49-52
- The relation of endometriosis to menstrual characteristics, smoking and exercise.JAMA. 1985; 255: 1904-1908
- Endometriosis and mullerian anomalies.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 412-415
- Obstructing malformations of the uterus and vagina.Fertil Steril. 1985; 44: 241-247
- Endometrial carcinoma of the prostatic utricle (uterus masculinus).Cancer. 1967; 20: 1715
- Endometriosis of the bladder in a male patient.J Urol. 1971; 106: 858
- Endometriosis of the urinary bladder in a man with prostatic carcinoma.Cancer. 1979; 43: 1562
- Endometriosis of the male urinary system: a case report.J Urol. 1980; 124: 722
- Estrogen 2-hydroxylase activity and menstrual function in elite oarswomen.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1989; 69: 369-376