Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- In utero exchange transfusion by direct intravascular injection in severe erythroblastosis fetalis.N Engl J Med. 1986; 314: 1431-1434
Robillard JE, Weiner CP, Smith F. Human fetal arginine vasopressin (AVP) and acute, intravascular volume explansion. Fetal Ther [In press].
- Atrial natriuretic factor in the human fetus—effect of volume expansion.J Pediatr. 1988; 113: 552-555
- Effect of acute intravascular volume expansion on human fetal prostaglandin concentrations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1494-1497
- The acute effect of cordocentesis with or without fetal curarization and of intravascular transfusion upon umbilical artery waveform indices.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 219-224
Mari G, Moise K, Kirshon B, Carpenter RJ, Deter RL. Doppler assessment of the cerebral and femoral blood flow before and after intravascular transfusion. Am J Obster Gynecol [In press].
- Furosemide.in: McEvoy GK American hospital formulary service drug information. 87. American Society of Hospital Pharmacists, Bethesda1987: 1355
- Normal values for human umbilical venous and amniotic fluid pressures and their alteration by fetal disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 714-717
- Human fetal and neonatal circulation. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Illinois1964
- Does furosemide alter the hemodynamic response to rapid intravascular transfusion of the anemic fetal lamb?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1571-1575
- Measurement of human fetoplacental blood volume in erythroblastosis fetalis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 50-53
- Shock in the newborn in relation to hydrops.in: Robertson JG Dambrosio F International symposium on the management of the Rh problem. Ann Ostet Ginecol Med Perinat. 92. 1971: 599-601
- Cardio-respiratory status of erythroblastic infants. II. Blood volume, hematocrit and serum albumin concentration in relation to hydrops fetalis.Pediatrics. 1974; 53: 13-18
- The management of severe rhesus isoimmunization by fetoscopic intravascular transfusions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 769-774
This research was supported in part by grant HD24494 (C. P. W.) from the United States Public Health Service.
Presented in part at the Thirty-sixth Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, San Diego, California, March 15–18,1989.