Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Role of calcium antagonist in the treatment of essential hypertension.Circ Res. 1983; 52: 174
- Calcium channel blocking agents in the treatment of cardiovascular disorders. Part I. Basic and clinical electrophysiologic effects.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 93: 875
- Treatment of normotensive and hypertensive patients with preterm labor using oral nifedipine, a calcium antagonist.Arch Gynecol. 1984; 236: 69-72
- Nifedipine: effects on fetal and maternal hemodynamics in pregnant sheep.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 1003
- Placental vascular responses to nicardipine in the hypertensive ewe.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1039-1043
- The circulation of the fetus in utero: methods for studying distribution of blood flow, cardiac output and organ blood flow.Circ Res. 1967; 31: 163-184
- Some sources of error with radioactive microspheres.J Appl Physiol. 1971; 31: 598
- Cerebral artery spasm—a controlled trial of nimodipine in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage.N Engl J Med. 1983; 308: 619
- Calcium channel blockers in the treatment of migraine headaches.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 55: 139B
- Effects of calcium entry blocker (nicardipine) tocolysis in rhesus macaques: fetal plasma concentrations and cardiorespiratory changes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 1482-1486
- Cardiorespiratory effects of calcium channel blocker tocolysis in pregnant rhesus monkeys.in: Jones CT Nathanielsz PW The physiologic development of the fetus and newborn. Academic Press, London1985
Wilcourt RJ, DiMarchi JM, Higgins IL, et al. Evaluation of the calcium entry blocker nifedipine in combination tocolytic therapy. Am J Obstet Gynecol (in press)
- Effect of graded reductions in uteroplacental blood flow on the fetal lamb.Am J Physiol. 1985; 249: H1098
Supported by a Biomedical Research Support Grant from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.