Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A prospective study of blood pressure in pregnancy: prediction of preeclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 191
- Is routine antenatal care worthwhile?.Lancet. 1980; 1: 78-80
- Perinatal data reliability in a large teaching obstetrical unit.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 841-848
- Blood pressure survey in pregnancy.Clin Sci. 1969; 37: 395-407
- Measurement error in clinical perinatal data.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 160: 380-382
- A random zero sphygmomanometer.Lancet. 1970; 1: 337-338
- The random-zero versus the standard mercury sphygmomanometer: a systematic blood pressure difference.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 121: 282-290
- Statistical methods for rates and proportions. 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York1981
- The cardiovascular system.in: Hytten F Chamberlain G Clinical physiology in obstetrics. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1980: 3-42
- Retrospective comparison of blood pressure course during preeclamptic and matched control pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 894-898
- Arterial blood pressure standards during normal pregnancy and their relation with mother-fetus variables.Amj Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 1105-1109
- The influence of different positions and Korotkoff sounds on the blood pressure measurements in pregnancy.Acta Obstet Gynaecol Scand (Suppl). 1984; 118: 25-28
- Factors associated with measured differences between fourth and fifth phase diastolic blood pressure.Int J Epidemiol. 1986; 15: 513-518
- Reliability of diet measures as chronic disease risk factors.Am J Clin Nutr. 1987; 45: 1073-1079
- Blood pressure measurements: Techniques recommended by the British Hypertension Society.J Hypertens. 1985; 3: 293
- Recommendations on blood pressure measurement.Br Med J. 1986; 293: 611-615
- Calcium supplementation reduces blood pressure during pregnancy: results of a randomized controlled clinical trial.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 317-322
- Standards for blood pressure measuring devices.Br Med J. 1987; 294: 1245-1246
Supported in part by grants-in-aid from the National Dairy Council, Rosemont, Ill.