Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hysterectomy in women aged 15-44, United States, 197078 [Editorial].MMWR. 1981; 30: 173
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in vaginal hysterectomy: a review.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 55: 1938
- Comparison of short and long courses of ampicillin for vaginal hysterectomy.J Reprod Med. 1985; 30: 874
- Cefoxitin for prophylaxis in premenopausal women undergoing vaginal hysterrectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 629
- Single-dose cephalosporin for prevention of major pelvic infection after vaginal hysterectomy: cefazolin versus cefoxitin versus cefotaxime.Amt J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1987; 156: 1201
- A comparative study of two antibiotic regimens for the treatment of operative site infections.Amt J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1982; 142: 996
- Hysterectomy prophylaxis-when and how much?.Contemp Ob/Gyn. 1985; 26: 124
- Low-dose carbenicillin prophylaxis for vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 52: 83
- Double-blind trial of perioperative intravenous metronidazole prophylaxis for abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy.Surgery. 1983; 93: 185
Participants and their institutions are listed at the end of the article.
Supported by a grant-in-aid from Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis, Indiana.