Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth defects and drugs in pregnancy. PSG, Littleton, Mass.1977
- Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1986 Drugs in pregnancy and lactation.2nd ed.
- Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1986 Catalog of teratogenic Agents.5th ed.
- Drugs and birth defects.Clin Toxicol Rev. 1982; 4: 1-4
- Teratogens.in: Klaasen CD Amdur MO Doull J Cassarett and Doull's toxicology. Macmillan, New York1980: 158-175
- Prospective survey of use of therapeutic drugs, alcohol and cigarettes during pregnancy.Br Med J. 1986; 292: 81-85
- Monitoring and avoiding drug and chemical teratogenicity.Can Med Assoc J. 1986; 135: 1079-1081
- Motherisk-a new approach to antenatal counselling of drug chemical exposure.Vet Hum Toxicol. 1986; 28: 563-565
Macpherson AS. Health status report 1983. City of Toronto, Dept. of Public Health. April 1985:37.
- A cross-cultural history of abortion.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 13: 1-17
- Amniocentesis for antenatal diagnosis of genetic defects.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 7: 5-12
- Thalidomide embryopathy in Germany.19591961.Prog Clin Biol Res. 1985; 163c: 77-83
- Chemically induced birth defects. Marcel Dekker, New York1985
- Dial, New York1983: 31 Will my baby be normal? How to make sure.
- The poisoned womb. Viking, London1985
The results and conclusions are those of the authors, and no official endorsement by the Ontario Ministry of Health is intended or should be inferred.