Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- National Academy Press, Washington, DC1985: 212-237 Preventing low birth weight.
- Evaluation of a preterm birth prevention program: preliminary report.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 452-456
- The prevention of preterm delivery through prenatal care: an intervention study in Martinique.Int f Gynaecol Obstet. 1984; 22: 33943
- Prevention of preterm births: a perinatal study in Haguenau, France.Pediatrics. 1985; 76: 154-158
- System for predicting spontaneous preterm birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 55: 692-695
- Pharmacologic inhibition of preterm labor.AM J OBSTE r GYNECOt. 1979; 133: 557-578
- Relationship of cerebral intraventricular hemorrhage and early neurologic handicaps.J Pediatr. 1983; 103: 273-277
- Pulmonary function and bronchial hyperreactivity in long-term survivors of bronchopulmonary dysplasia.Pediatrics. 1981; 68: 336-340
- A reexamination of the role of oxygen in retrolental fibroplasia.Pediatrics. 1984; 73: 8296
- Delay in delivery: influence of gestational age and the duration of delay on perinatal outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 480-484
- Can preterm deliveries be prevented?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 151: 892-898
- Regional program for prevention of premature birth in northwestern North Carolina.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 550-556
- California North Coast preterm birth prevention project.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 727-730
Supported by March of Dimes Grant 2-196/C-404.