Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Transmission of human T-cell lymphotropic virus type III (HTLV III) by donor.Lancet. 1985; 2: 581
- Cryopreservation of human spermatozoa. I. Effects of holding procedure and seeding on motility, fertilizability, and acrosome reaction.Fertil Steril. 1987; 47: 656
- Fructose utilization of human spermatozoa after cooling and freezing.Int J Fertil. 1967; 12: 1
- Cryopreservation of spermatozoa..in: Lunenfeld B Insler V Infertility: male and female. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburg1986: 590
- Therapeutic donor insemination: the impact of insemination timing with the aid of a urinary luteinizing hormone immunoassay.Fertil steril. 1988; 49: 1026
- Statistical methods of evaluating the outcome of infertility therapy.Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 80
- Revised new guidelines for the use of semen donor inseminations.Fertil Steril. 1988; 49: 211
- Artificial donor insemination: fresh versus frozen semen.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1980; 20: 205
- The influence of ovulatory dysfunction and timing of insemination on the success of artificial insemination donor (AID) with fresh or cryopreserved semen.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 496
- Artificial donor insemination: fresh versus frozen semen, the patient as her own control.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 277
- Preservation techniques for human semen.Fertil Steril. 1981; 35: 546
- Reduced motility longevity in thawed human spermatozoa.Arch Androl. 1980; 4: 213
- Fertility, motility, and penetration of cervical mucus of frozen-preserved human spermatozoa.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1973; 52: 205
- Comparison of fecundability with fresh and frozen semen in therapeutic donor insemination.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 466
- Cyclic changes of cervical mucus in normal and progestin treated women.Fertil Steril. 1966; 17: 663
Presented at the Forty-fourth Annual Meeting of the American Fertility Society, Atlanta, Georgia, October 8-13, 1988.