Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The biology and chemistry of fertilization.Science. 1987; 235: 553-559
- Mammalian sperm-egg interaction: identification of a glycoprotein in the mouse egg zonae peullucidae possessing receptor activity for sperm.Cell. 1980; 20: 873-879
- Autoradiographic visualization of the mouse egg's sperm receptor bound to sperm.J Cell Biol. 1986; 102: 1363-1372
- Enzymatic dissection of the mouse egg's receptor for sperm.Dev Biol. 1984; 104: 243-247
- Sperm surface galactosyltransferase activities during in vitro capacitation.J Cell Biol. 1982; 95: 574
- Receptor function of mouse sperm surface galactosyltransferase during fertilization.J Cell Biol. 1985; 101: 1501-1510
- Cell surface galactosyltransferase as a recognition molecule during development.Mol Cell Biochem. 1986; 72: 141-151
- Assembly of asparagine-linked oligosaccharides.Ann Rev Biochem. 1985; 54: 631-664
- Glycosyltransferases and glycoprotein biosynthesis..in: Mortorosi A The enzymes of biological membranes.vol 2. Plenum Press, New York1976: 343-348
- The synthesis of complex carbohydrates by multiglycoslytransferase systems and their potential function in intercellular adhesion.Chem Phys Lipids. 1970; 5: 270-274
- Evidence for cell surface glycosyltransferase.J Cell Biol. 1971; 51: 536-547
- Intestinal epithelial cell surface membrane glycoprotein synthesis. II. Glycosyltransferases and endogenous acceptors of the undifferentiated cell surface membrane..J Biol Chem. 1973; 248: 2536-2549
- Cell surface glycosyltransferase activities during fertilization and early embryogenesis..in: The glycoconjugates.vol 3. Academic Press, New York1982: 146-185
- Molecular cloning and chromosomal localization of human 4(3-galactosyltransferase.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1986; 83: 8918-8921
- The American Fertility Society, forty-third annual meeting, Reno1987: 78 Long term follow-up of patients with zero hamster tests.
- Isolation and characterization of UDPgalactose: N-acetylglucosamine 4R-galactosyltransferase in rat parotid glands treated with isoproterenol.J Biol Chem. 1984; 259: 5797-5802
- Isoproterenol-mediated parotid gland hypertrophy is inhibited by effectors of 4(3-galactosyltransferase.J Biol Chem. 1987; 262: 11706-11713
- A simplified method for the quantitative assay of small amounts of protein in biological samples.Anal Biochem. 1973; 51: 654-655
- The subcellular distribution of terminal N-acetylglucosamine moieties.J Biol Chem. 1986; 259: 8049-8057
- Specific cell-surface labelling of polyglycosyl chains in human erythrocytes and HL-60 cells using endo p-galactosidase and galactosyltransferase.Fur J Biochem. 1984; 138: 393-397
- Detection of specific sequences among DNA fragments separated by gel electrophoresis.J Mol Biol. 1975; 98: 503-515
- Hybridization of denatured RNA and small DNA fragments transferred to nitrocellulose.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1980; 77: 5201-5205
- Use of restriction endonucleases for mapping to allele for (3'-globin.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1982; 79: 3628-3631
- A sensitive prenatal test for sicklecell anemia.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 30-32
Supported in part by National Institute of Dental Research grant DE08778.