Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sperm antibodies: their role in infertility.Fertil Steril. 1984; 42: 171-183
- Products of activated lymphocytes and macrophages inhibit mouse embryo development in vitro.J Immunol. 1987; 139: 2250-2254
- Effects of soluble products of activated lymphocytes and macrophages (lymphokines and monokines) on human sperm motion parameters.Fertil Steril. 1987; 47: 460-465
- Effects of products of activated leukocytes (lymphokines and monokines) on the growth of malignant trophoblast cells in vitro.Am J OM-= GYNECOL. 1988; 158: 199-203
- Effects of white blood cells on the in vitro penetration of zona-free hamster eggs by human spermatozoa.J Androl. 1985; 6: 12735
- Semen parameters and fertilization of human oocytes in vitro: a multivariable analysis.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 270-277
- Interleukin-I and endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 894-895
- Immune interferon: a pleiotropic lymphokine with multiple effects.Immunol Today. 1985; 6: 131-135
- Analysis of human spermatozoal fertilizing ability using zona-free ova.Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 664-670
- Tumor necrosis factor: a potent effector molecule for tumor cell killing by activated macrophages.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1986; 83: 5233-5237
- What functions of the sperm cell are measured by in vitro fertilization of zona-free hamster eggs?.Fertil Steril. 1986; 40: 344-352
- Peritoneal fluid in patients with and without endometriosis: prostanoids and macrophages and their effect on the spermatozoa penetration assay.Am J OBSTET GYNECOI. 1986; 154: 1290-1299
- Effect of pelvic fluid from endometriosis patients on human sperm penetration of zona-free hamster ova.Fertil Steril. 1982; 37: 573-576
- The effect of peritoneal fluid from patients with endometriosis on murine spermaoocyte interaction.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 697-699
- Altered maturation and function of peritoneal macrophages: Possible role in pathogenesis of endometriosis.Are J OBSTE'r GYNECOI. 1987; 156: 783-789
- Characterization of leukocyte subpopulations in the peritoneal fluid of women with endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 1988; 50: 216-222
Supported by grants CA42738, HD23547, and HD00815 from the National Institutes of Health, the 1987-1988 American Fertility Society-Ortho Distinguished Fellowship Award, and the Fearing Laboratory Endowment.
Presented at the Fourth World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization, Norfolk, Virginia, April 6-10, 1987.