Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Interleukin-1: an immunological perspective.Annu Rev Immunol. 1985; 3: 263-287
- Clinical relevance of interleukin-1 and its multiple biological activities.Bull Inst Pasteur. 1987; 85: 267-285
- Nucleotide sequence of human monocyte interleukin-1 precursor cDNA.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1984; 81: 7907-7911
- Cloning and characterization of the cDNAs for human and rabbit interleukin-1 precursor.Nucleic Acids Res. 1985; 13: 586982
- Human decidua: a source of interleukin-1.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 31-34
- Interleukin-1 stimulates prostaglandin biosynthesis by human amnion.Prostaglandins. 1989; 37: 13-22
- Infection and preterm labor.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 31: 553-584
- A pharmacologic approach to the infusion of ritodrine.Amt J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1988; 158: 380-384
- The clinical value of gas-liquid chromatography in the detection of intra-amniotic microbial invasion.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 44-50
- Infection and labor: the detection of endotoxin in amniotic fluid.Amt J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1987; 157: 815-819
- Growth of a cloned helper T cell line induced by a monoclonal antibody specific for the antigen receptor: interleukin-1 is required for the expression of receptors for interleukin-2.J Immunol. 1984; 133: 1339-1345
- T cell growth factor: parameters of production and a quantitative microassay for activity.J Immunol. 1978; 120: 2027-2032
- Cloning, sequence and expression of two distinct human interleukin-1 complementary DNAs.Nature. 1985; 315: 641-647
- Murine epidermal cellderived thymocyte-activating factor resembles murine interleukin-1.l Immunol. 1982; 128: 2147-2152
Romero R, Parvizi ST, Oyarzun E, et al. Amniotic fluid interleukin-1 in spontaneous labor at term. J Reprod Med (in press).
- The association of chorioamnionitis with preterm delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 65: 11-16
- Amniotic fluid levels of prostaglandins are elevated in patients with intraamniotic infections.Lancet. 1986; 1: 1380
- Prostaglandin concentrations in amniotic fluid of women with intra-amniotic infection and preterm labor.Amt J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1987; 157: 1461-1467
- Amniotic fluid prostaglandin E2 in preterm labor.Prostaglandins Leuko Essent Fatty Acids. 1988; 34: 141-145
- Amniotic fluid concentrations of prostaglandin Fen (PGFM) and 11deoxy-13,14-dihydro-15-keto-11,16-cyclo-prostaglAndin Ez (PGEM-11) in preterm labor.Prostaglandins. 1989; 37: 149-161
Supported by the National Cancer Institute, Department of Health and Human Services, under contract NOI-CO-23910 with Program Resources, Inc. Dr. Romero is the recipient of a Physicians Scientist Award by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
The contents of this publiction do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.