Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Causes of stillbirth: a clinicopathological study of 243 patients.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 691
- Antepartum fetal heart rate testing.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 29
- The use of the oxytocin challenge test for antepartum clinical evaluation of uteroplacental respiratory function.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 121: 481
- Fetal movements and fetal health.Semin Perinatol. 1981; 5: 131
- Daily fetal movement recording and fetal prognosis.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 41: 485
- Fetal movements as an indicator of fetal wellbeing.Dan Med Bull. 1983; 30: 274
- Compliance and maternal fetal movement counting [Letter].Lancet. 1985; 2: 1122
- Compliance and maternal fetal movement counting [Letter].Lancet. 1985; 2: 1304
- The definition and the significance of decreased fetal movements.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1983; 62: 409
- Patterns of gross fetal body movements over 24-hour observation intervals during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 363
- The effect of maternal posture, meals and time of day on fetal movements.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1979; 86: 717
- Diagnosis of fetal jeopardy by assessment of fetal movement and heart rate accelerations.J Perinat Med. 1983; 11: 175
- Merits of an individualized approach to fetal movement counting compared with fixedtime and fixed-number methods.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1984; 91: 1087
- Subjective recording of fetal movements. I. Limits and acceptability in normal pregnancies.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1984; 63: 223
- Assessing the diagnostic accuracy and efficacy of selected antepartum fetal surveillance techniques.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1986; 41: 121
- A prospective trial of the fetal biophysical profile versus the nonstress test in the management of high-risk pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 153: 624
- Antenatal fetal heart rate testing in high-risk pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 58: 438
- Perinatal mortality: basic considerations.Semin Perinatol. 1985; 9: 144
- Fetal activity and fetal well-being.Br Med J. 1976; 1: 1305
- Fetal movements as an indicator of fetal wellbeing.Lancet. 1980; 1: 1222
Searle-Richardson Prize Paper, presented at the Annual Clinical Meeting, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Boston, Massachusetts, April, 1988.
The opinions and assertions expressed herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the U.S. Navy or the Naval Service at large.