Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pritchard JA MacDonald PC Gant NF Williams' obstetrics.17th ed. AppletonCentury-Crofts, Norwalk, Connecticut1985: 347-351
- Benefits and risks of episiotomy: an interpretive review of the English language literature, 1860-1980.Obstet Gvnecol Surv. 1983; 36: 322-338
- Characteristics associated with perineal condition in an alternative birth center.J Nurse Midwifery. 1984; 29: 29-33
- A study of pregnancy outcomes in a maternity center and a tertiary care hospital.Am J Public Health. 1984; 74: 973-978
- Effect of episiotomy on the frequency of vaginal outlet lacerations.J Reprod Med. 1986; 31: 240-244
- The analysis of relationships involving dichotomous dependent variables.J Health Soc Behav. 1984; 25: 334-338
- Selected use of midline episiotomy: effect on perineal trauma.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 260-262
- Editorial: Episiotomy: effects of a research protocol on clinical practice.Birth. 1984; 11: 145-146
- A retrospective comparison of certified nurse-midwife and physician management of low risk births: a pilot study.J Nurse Midwifery. 1987; 32: 216-221
- Changes in the management of labor: 2. Perineal management.Can Med Assoc J. 1987; 136: 1045-1049
- West Berkshire perineal management trial.Br Med J. 1984; 289: 587-590
- Is routine episiotomy necessary?.Br Med J. 1984; 288: 1971-1975
- Episiotomy and third degree tears.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1985; 92: 820-823
Supported in part by grant R01 HS 03762 from the National Center for Health Services Research, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, Public Health Service.