Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Recognition of fetal arrythmias by echocardiography.JCU. 1985; 13: 255
- Diagnosis of fetal arrythmias using echocardiographic and Doppler techniques.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 8: 1425
- Fetal echocardiography: a tool for evaluation of in utero cardiac arrythmias and monitoring of in utero therapy: analysis of 71 patients.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51: 237
- Fetal cardiovascular responses to distress. A review.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 49: 371
- Cardiac vagal action during hypoxia in adult and fetal sheep.J Anton Nerv Syst. 1986; 16: 23
- Charles C Thomas, Chicago, Illinois1976: 79-80 The physiology of the newborn infant.4th ed.
- Fine structure and myelination of the developing human vagus nerve.Acta Anat (Basel). 1981; 109: 218