Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Nicolaides KH, Soothill PW, Clewell WH, Rodeck CH. Fetal haemoglobin measurement in the assessment of red cell isoimmunization. Lancet [in press].
Nicolaides KH, Thilaganathan B, Mibashan RS. Cordocentesis in the investigation of fetal erythropoiesis. [Submitted for publication].
- The management of severe rhesus isoimmunization by fetoscopic intravascular blood transfusion.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 769-774
- Ultrasound-guided sampling of umbilical cord and placental blood to assess fetal wellbeing.Lancet. 1986; 1: 1065-1067
- Midtrimester fetal blood flow velocities in rhesus isoimmunization.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 233-236
- The destruction of red cells by antibodies in man. I. Observations on the sequestration and lysis of red cells altered by immune mechanisms.J Clin Invest. 1957; 36: 1428-1459
Erslev AJ. Production of erythrocytes. In: Williams JW, Beutter E, Erslev AJ, Tichman MA, eds. Hematology. 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 365–376.
- Relationship of fetal hemoglobin and oxygen content to lactate concentration in Rh isoimmunized pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 268-270
- Erythropoietin production in fetal hypoxia and in anemic uremic patients.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1968; 149: 497-503
- Fetal haematology in rhesus isoimmunisation.Br Med J. 1985; 290: 661-663
- The relationship of fetal plasma protein concentration and hemoglobin level to the development of hydrops in rhesus isoimmunization.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 152: 341-344
- The management of Rh isoimmunization.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 52: 1