Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Haemophilus vaginalis vaginitis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1955; 69: 962-976
- Selective differential human blood bilayer media for isolation of Gardnerella (Haemophilus) vaginalis.J Clin Microbiol. 1982; 15: 141-147
- Anaerobic bacteria in nonspecific vaginitis.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 601-606
- Anaerobic vaginosis (nonspecific vaginitis): clinical, microbiological and therapeutic findings.Lancet. 1982; 2: 1379-1382
- Curved anaerobic bacteria in bacterial (nonspecific) vaginosis and their response to antimicrobial therapy.J Infect Dis. 1983; 148: 817-822
- Mycoplasma hominis in nonspecific vaginitis.Sex Transm Dis. 1983; 10: 271-275
- Nonspecific vaginitis: role of Haemophilus vaginalis and treatment of metronidazole.N Engl J Med. 1978; 298: 1429-1434
- Nonspecific vaginitis: diagnostic criteria and microbiologic and epidemiologic associations.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 14-22
- Diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis by direct gram stain of vaginal fluid.J Clin Microbiol. 1983; 18: 170-177
- The role of Gardnerella vaginalis in nonspecific vaginitis.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 24: 439-460
- The establishment of various trichomonads of animals and man in axenic cultures.J Parasitol. 1957; 43: 488-490
- A culture medium for Trichomonas vaginalis and species of Candida.J Clin Pathol. 1957; 10: 327-329
- Identification of Gardnerella (Haemophilus) vaginalis.J Clin Microbiol. 1982; 15: 19-24
- Enhancement of Ureaplasma urealyticum growth on a differential medium (A7B) by a polyamine, putrescine.J Clin Microbiol. 1979; 10: 931-933
- Microtest procedure for isolation of Chlamydia trachomatis.J Clin Microbiol. 1981; 13: 1036-1039
- Risk of recurrence after first episodes of genital herpes: relation of HSV type and antibody response.N Engl J Med. 1981; 305: 315-319
- Mucopurulent cervicitis: the ignored counterpart in women of urethritis in men.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 1-6
- Statistical methods for rates and proportions.in: 2nd ed. Wiley Publishing, New York1981: 58
- Statistical methods in cancer research. vol 1. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France1980: 192 (1ARC scientific publication no. 32) 2nd ed.
- Nonspecific vaginitis: diagnostic features and response to imidazole therapy.NZ Med J. 1985; 98: 389-391
- Independent associations of bacterial vaginosis and Chlamydia trachomatis infection with adverse pregnancy outcome.JAMA. 1986; 256: 1899-1903
- Preterm labor associated with subclinical amniotic fluid infection and with bacterial vaginosis.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 229-237
- Relationship of vaginal Lactobacillus species, cervical Chlamydia trachomatis, and bacterial vaginosis to preterm birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 89-95
- Nonspecific vaginitis and other genital infections in three clinic populations.Sex Transm Dis. 1983; 10: 114-118
- Amine content of vaginal fluid from untreated patients with nonspecific vaginitis.J Clin Invest. 1979; 62: 828-835
- Trimethylamine: the substance mainly responsible for the fishy odor often associated with bacterial vaginosis.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 682-683
- Psychosexual functioning in symptomatic and asymptomatic women with and without signs of vaginitis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 600-603
- Polymicrobial early postpartum endometritis with facultatively anaerobic and anaerobic bacteria, genital mycoplasmas, and Chlamydia trachomatis: treatment with piperacillin or cefoxitin.J Infect Dis. 1986; 153: 1028-1037
☆Funded by National Institutes of Health Grant AI 12192 from the Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Grant CA34493 from the National Cancer Institute.
☆☆Presented at the Sixth Annual Meeting of the American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, Phoenix, Arizona, September 10–12 1987.