Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Margulies M Greenwood FC Activity relationships of protein and polypeptide hormones. Excerpta Medical Foundation, Amsterdam1971: 122
- A radioimmunoassay which specifically measures human chorionic gonadotropin in the presence of human luteinizing hormone.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 113: 751-758
- Development and characterization of a monoclonal antibody which distinguishes the β-subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin (β hCG) in the presence of the hCG.Endocrinology. 1981; 109: 1290-1292
- Hydatidiform mole: diagnosis, management and long-term follow-up of 347 patients.Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 45: 1-8
- Management of molar pregnancy.J Reprod Med. 1981; 26: 208-212
- Prevention of gestational trophoblastic disease by use of actinomycin D in molar pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 43: 475-479
- Southern regional trophoblastic disease center.South Med J. 1978; 71: 1334-1340
- Ectopic production of the isolated α-subunit of the glycoprotein hormone.N Engl J Med. 1974; 290: 1441-1447
- Comparison of serum levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and its free β-subunit in normal and gestational trophoblastic disease using monoclonal antibodies [Abstract].J Reprod Immunol. 1983; 5: 102-103
- Radioimmunoassay: a method for human chorionic gonadotropin and human luteinizing hormone.Endocrinology. 1966; 79: 105-118
- Duxbury Press, North Scituate, Massachusetts1977: 317 An introduction to statistical methods and data analysis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of trophoblastic disease. A report from the Southeastern Regional Center.Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 35: 132-141
- The role of operation in the current therapy of gestational trophoblastic disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 136: 844-855
- Clinical and laboratory correlates of molar pregnancy and trophoblastic disease.Am J obstet Gynecol. 1977; 128: 424-429