Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prolactin production by human endometrium during the normal menstrual cycle.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 1135: 751
- Prolactin production by luteal phase defective endometrium.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 140: 587
- Prolactin production by explants of normal, luteal phase defective, and corrected luteal phase defective late secretory endometrium.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 801
- Human myometrium: a new potential source of prolactin.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 147: 639
- Technique of serial endometrial biopsy in the monkey through a uterocutaneous fistula.J Reprod Fertil. 1966; 12: 573
- Technique for obtaining pure endometrial fluid from rhesus monkeys.J Reprod Fertil. 1974; 36: 509
- A homologous radioimmunoassay for human prolactin.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1973; 36: 509
- The human menstrual cycle.in: Reproductive endocrinology. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1978: 126
- Postpartum patterns of circulating FSH, LH, prolactin, estradiol, and progesterone in non-suckling cynomolgus monkeys.Steroids. 1978; 31: 731
- Prolactin production during in vitro decidualization of proliferative endometrium.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 672
☆Presented in part at the Thirty-second Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Phoenix, Arizona, March 20–23, 1985.