Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Behavior of uterine muscle in Na-deficient solutions; effects of oxytocin.Am J Physiol. 1963; 204: 732
- Electrophysiological comparison of the action of oxytocin and carbachol on pregnant mouse myometrium.Jpn J Physiol. 1973; 23: 81
- Effects of oxytocin on ionic currents underlying rhythmic activity and contraction in uterine smooth muscle.Pflugers Arch. 1976; 363: 113
- Effects of magnesium and catecholamines on spontaneous contraction of pregnant human isthmic myometrium.Asia Oceania J Obstet Gynaecol. 1984; 10: 375
- Spontaneous electrical activity and effects of noradrenaline on pregnant human myometrium recorded by the single sucrose-gap method.Acta Physiol Hung. 1986; 67: 71
- Effects of oxytocin and prostaglandin F2α on pregnant human myometrium recorded by the single sucrose-gap method. Comparison of an in vitro experiment and an in vivo trial.Asia Oceania J Obstet Gynaecol. 1985; 11: 247
- Effects of ions and drugs on the plateau potential in the circular muscle of pregnant rat myometrium.Jpn J Physiol. 1977; 27: 111
- The effects of phenylephrine in various ionic environments on the circular muscle of mid-pregnant rat myometrium.Jpn J Physiol. 1978; 28: 627
- Effects of external calcium and calcium antagonist, diltiazem, on isolated segments of pregnant human myometrium.Asia Oceania J Obstet Gynaecol. 1986; 12 (in press)
- Effects of neurohypophysial hormones on the myometrium.in: Handbook of physiology. 1974: 469
- Specific features of smooth muscle cells recorded from the placental region of the myometrium of pregnant rats.J Physiol. 1980; 299: 127