Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The aetiology of post-operative abdominal adhesions: an experimental study.Br J Surg. 1962; 50: 10
- The role of ischaemia in the formation of postoperative intraabdominal adhesions.Acta Chir Hung. 1983; 24: 3
- Effect of peritoneal trauma on peritoneal fibrinolytic activity and intraperitoneal adhesion formation—an experimental study in the rabbit.Eur Surg Res. 1981; 13: 397
- Role of blood and fibrinogen in development of intraperitoneal adhesions in rats.Fertil Steril. 1978; 30: 470
- Histologic reaction to four synthetic microsutures in the rabbit.Fertil Steril. 1983; 40: 248
- Identification of talc on surgeons gloves and in tissues from starch granulomas.Br J Surg. 1975; 62: 941
- The cause and prevention of post-surgical adhesions.in: Advances in obstetrics and gynecology. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1982: 277
- Prevention and management of peritoneal adhesions.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 497
- Evaluation of commonly used adjuvants in the prevention of postoperative adhesions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 88
- Adhesion prevention by solutions of sodium carboxymethylcellulose in the rat. I.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 926
- Adhesion prevention by solutions of sodium carboxymethylcellulose in the rat. II.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 929
- Pseudosynovial fluids based on sodium carboxymethylcellulose.in: Gabelnick HL Litt M Rheology of biological systems. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Illinois1973: 278
- Current use of ancillary modalities for adhesion prevention.Fertil Steril. 1985; 44: 174
- High-molecular weight dextran in human infertility surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 380
- Recurrent anaphylactic reaction to intraperitoneal dextran 75 used for prevention of postsurgical adhesion.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 755
- Potential for in vitro growth of common bacteria in solutions of 32% dextran 70 and 1.0% sodium carboxymethylcellulose.Fertil Steril. 1985; 43: 477
☆This study was supported in part by funds provided by the Egyptian Cultural and Educational Bureau.