Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Treatment of interstitial ectopic pregnancy with methotrexate: report of a successful case.Fertil Steril. 1982; 37: 851
- Nonsurgical management of ectopic pregnancy associated with severe hyperstimulation syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 740
- Reproductive performance of women succesfully treated for gestational trophoblastic tumors.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 125: 1108
- A study on reproductive function after chemotherapy of trophoblastic disease. Acta.Obstet Gynecol Jpn. 1981; 33: 301
- Fertility after tubal pregnancy.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1972; 135: 74