Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The Xerox 400 Telecopier and the fetal monitor.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 42: 475
- Xerox telecopier transmission of fetal monitor tracings: A 4-year experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 53: 520
- Telephone transmission of fetal monitor data.Am J Perinatol. 1985; 2: 11
- Fetal heart rate monitoring.in: Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1981: 113-129
- Cesarean section rates in the United States. The short-term failure of the National Concensus Development Conference in 1980.in: 2d ed. JAMA. 252. 1984: 3273