Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The predictability of labor outcome from a comparison of birth weight and x-ray pelvimetry.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 139: 507
- Pritchard JA MacDonald PC Dystocia caused by pelvic contraction. 17th ed. Williams obstetrics. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1984
- Estimation of pelvic capacity.JAMA. 1948; 138: 159
- A practical technique for roentgen pelvimetry with a new positioning.AJR. 1944; 51: 207
- Criteria of inlet contraction: what is their value.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1951; 62: 600
- An evaluation of two equations for predicting fetal weight by ultrasound.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 47
- Role of pelvimetry in active management of labour.Br Med J. 1975; 4: 505
- Evaluation of fetopelvic relationships.in: Cohen WR Friedman EA Management of labor. University Park Press, Baltimore1983
- The therapeutic dilemma of arrested labor.Contemp Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 11: 34
- Fetal response to cephalopelvic disproportion.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1980; 87: 641
- An evaluation of the usefulness of x-ray pelvimetry: comparison of the Thoms and modified Ball methods with manual pelvimetry.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 15
- Irradiation in pregnancy.in: 3rd ed. Gynecology and obstetrics. vol 2. Harper & Row, Co, Philadelphia1979
- Prenatal x-ray exposure and childhood cancer in twins.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 541
- Childhood cancer in relation to prenatal exposure to atomic-bomb radiation.Lancet. 1970; 2: 1000
- Bioeffects committee.J Ultrasound Med. 1983; 2: R14
- Moloy's evaluation of the pelvis in obstetrics.3rd ed. Plenum Press, New York1975
☆Presented at the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians, Las Vegas, Nevada, January 31–February 2, 1985, and at the Eleventh World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, West Berlin, Germany, September 15–20, 1985.