Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The fetal alcohol syndrome.N Engl J Med. 1978; 298: 1063-1067
- Placental transfer of ethanol and its elimination at term.Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 40: 180-185
- Alpha-fetoprotein: a review.Science. 1981; 15: 127-185
- Human placental lactogen and other placental proteins as indicators of fetal well-being.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 25: 673-688
- Placental findings in alcohol abuse in pregnancy.Birth Defects. 1982; 18: 89-94
- Studies of carcino-fetal proteins. III. Development of a radioimmunoassay for alpha-fetoprotein: demonstration of alpha-fetoprotein in serum of healthy human adults.Int J Cancer. 1971; 8: 374-383
- Pregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein levels in cholestasis of pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 52: 276-278
- The potential of midtrimester maternal plasma alpha-fetoprotein measurement in predicting infants of low birth weight.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1980; 87: 582-585
- Fetal growth achievement and elevated maternal serum alphafetoprotein.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 433-436
- Smoking habits and maternal serum alphafetoprotein levels during the second trimester of pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 716-717
☆The study was supported by The Finnish Alcohol Research Foundation and Research Department of The Rinnekoti Foundation.