Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Serum AFP screening for neural tube defects.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 24: 1121
- Maternal serum AFP screening: promise not yet fulfilled.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 54: 333
- An association between low maternal serum α-fetoprotein and fetal chromosomal abnormalities.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 886
- Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein measurement: a screening test for Down syndrome.Lancet. 1984; 1: 926
- Prenatal serum α-fetoprotein screening for neural tube defects.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 663
- Data from an alpha-fetoprotein pilot screening program in Maine.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 556
- Lancet. 1977; 1: 1323
- The efficacy of a serum screening service for neural-tube defects: the South Wales experience.Lancet. 1983; 1: 1315
- Maternal serum α-fetoprotein screening in North Carolina: experience with more than twelve thousand pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 439
- Maternal serum-AFP as screening test for Down syndrome.Lancet. 1984; 2: 413
Martin AO, Liu K. Implications of low maternal serum AFP levels. Prenat Diagn (in press).
- Low maternal serum AFP combined with maternal age to estimate the risk of Down syndrome at birth.Am J Hum Genet. 1985; 37: A219
- Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (MSAFP) concentration and risk for Down syndrome (DS).Am J Hum Genet. 1985; 37: A226
- Amniotic fluid AFP levels and Down syndrome.Lancet. 1985; 1: 290
- Maternal serum fetoprotein screening of fetal trisomies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 153: 224
- Significance of raised maternal serum α-fetoprotein in singleton pregnancies with normally formed fetuses.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 65: 465
☆Research supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants 02840, 19866, and 52903 and by the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation.
☆☆Presented before the Chicago Gynecological Society, October 18, 1985.