Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Exploratory celiotomy for surgical staging of cervical cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 133: 1090
- Incidence, significance, and follow-up of para-aortic lymph node metastases in late invasive carcinoma of the cervix.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 128: 336
- Surgical staging in endometrial carcinoma: clinical-pathologic findings of a prospective study.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 63: 825
- Preirradiation celiotomy for invasive carcinoma of the cervix.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 49: 333
- Carcinoma of the cervix: a third treatment.Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 45: 650
- The operative evaluation of patients with cervical carcinoma by an extraperitoneal approach.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 50: 658
- Extraperitoneal para-aortic node dissection through an upper abdominal incision.Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 46: 444
Skinner DG. Pelvic lymphadenectomy In: Glen JF, ed. Urologic surgery. 2d ed. New York: Harper & Row, p 589.
- High dose irradiation to biopsy confirmed aortic node metastases from carcinoma of the uterine cervix.Cancer. 1977; 39: 1243
- Extraperitoneal iliac lymphadenectomy in the treatment of carcinoma of the cervix.Prog Gynecol. 1950; 2: 565
- One-incision, pararectal, extraperitoneal (OIPE) approach for bilateral procedures on lower two thirds of ureters.Urology. 1980; 15: 296
- Staging pelyic lymphadenectomy of the prostate: risk versus benefit.J Urol. 1980; 124: 849
- Pelvic lymphadenectomy in the management of carcinoma of the prostate.J Urol. 1980; 124: 635
- The management of a pelvic lymphocele by the use of a percutaneous indwelling catheter inserted with ultrasound guidance.Gynecol Oncol. 1983; 16: 292
☆Presented at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.