Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Epidemiology of secondary amenorrhea.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 117: 80
- Delayed sexual development: a study of 252 patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 140: 371
- Laparoscopy and gonadal biopsy for assessment of gonadal function in primary amenorrhea.Br Med J. 1972; 1: 672
- Practical possibilities for classification of primary amenorrhea.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1965; 98: 70
- Prolonged amenorrhea and oral contraceptives.Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 265
- The practical value of the progestogen challenge test, serum oestradiol estimation or clinical examination in assessment of the oestrogen state and response to clomiphene in amenorrhea.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1979; 86: 799
- Amenorrhea: observations based on the analysis of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone testing.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 135: 651
- Clinical categorization of patients with secondary amenorrhea using progestrone-induced uterine bleeding and measurement of serum gonadotropin levels.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 121: 695
- Menstrual patterns in myxedema.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 90: 161
- Dieting, anorexia nervosa and amenorrhea after oral contraceptive treatment.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1973; 49: 669
- Significance of low body weight in ovulatory dysfunction after stopping oral contraceptives.Br Med J. 1976; 2: 399
- Body weight and amenorrhea.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 482
- Pathogenesis of prolactin-secreting pituitary adenomas.Lancet. 1978; 2: 1019
- The significance of galactorrhea in patients with normal menses, oligomenorrhea, and secondary amenorrhea.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 130: 894
- Pituitary adenoma and oral contraceptives: a case-control study.Fertil Steril. 1979; 31: 25
- Oral contraceptives and prolactinomas: a case-control study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 134
☆Presented as Official Guest at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.