Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Paget's disease affecting the scrotum and penis.Trans Pathol Soc Lond. 1888–1889; 40: 187-191
- Extramammary Paget's disease—a critical re-examination.Am J Dermatopathol. 1979; 1: 101-132
- Ano-genital (extramammary) Paget's disease: a clinical pathological study.Cancer. 1963; 16: 387-403
- Extramammary Paget's disease of the vulva. A clinicopathologic study of 13 cases.Cancer. 1977; 39: 2540-2549
- Precancerous conditions of anal margin and anus.Ann Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1981; 17: 109-115
- Perianal Paget's disease: a case report.Aust N Z J Surg. 1980; 50: 181-183
- Disease of mammary areola preceding cancer of mammary glands.St Bartholomew Hosp Rep. 1874; 10: 87-89
- Carcinoma of the anus.Int Adv Surg Oncol. 1983; 6: 323-335
- Vulvar Paget's disease. A topographic study.Cancer. 1980; 46: 590-594
- Paget's disease of the skin—a unifying concept of histogenesis.Cancer. 1982; 50: 2203-2206
- New evidence linking mammary and extramammary Paget's cells to a common cell type.Am J Clin Pathol. 1985; 83: 431-438
☆Presented at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.