Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Continuous cultures of fused cells secreting antibody of predefined specificity.Nature. 1975; 256: 495
- Reactivity of a monoclonal antibody with human ovarian carcinoma.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1331
- Immunopathologic characterization of a monoclonal antibody that recognizes common surface antigens of human ovarian tumors of serous, endometrioid, and clear cell types.Am J Clin Pathol. 1983; 79: 98
- Monoclonal antibody immunoradiometric assay for an antigenic determinant (CA125) associated with human epithelial ovarian carcinomas.Cancer Res. 1984; 44: 1048
- CA125 antigen levels in obstetric and gynecologic patients.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 703
- Advances in cancer research [Abstract].in: Stockholm, Sweden: International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine, eleventh annual meeting. September, 1983
- A radioimmunoassay using a monoclonal antibody to monitor the course of epithelial ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 883
Lavin PT, Knapp RC, Niloff JM, et al. CA125 for the monitoring of ovarian cardinoma during primary therapy. Obstet Gynecol (in press).
- Predictive value of CA125 antigen levels in second-look procedures for ovarian cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 981
- CA125 serum levels correlate with second-look operations among ovarian cancer patients: a prospective multi-institutional study.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 685
- Elevation of serum CA125 in carcinomas of the fallopian tube, endometrium, and endocervix.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 1057
- Classification of endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 633
- Elevated serum concentrations of CA125 in patients with advanced endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 767
- Preoperative evaluation of serum CA125 levels in patients with primary epithelial ovarian cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 414
- Second-look laparotomy in ovarian cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 152: 203
☆Presented as Guest Speaker at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.