Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Complications of gynecological surgery and trauma.in: Greenfield LJ Complications in surgery and trauma. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1984: 790-799
- Injury to the bowel during pelvic surgery.in: Nichols DH Anderson GW Clinical problems, injuries, and complications of gynecologic surgery. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 58
- Indications, contraindications and complications of laparoscopy.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1975; 30: 407
- Gastrointestinal complications of laparoscopic sterilization.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 41: 669
- Vaginal hysterectomy: an analysis of indications and complications among 1,000 operations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 84: 123
- A single-layer open intestinal anastomosis applicable to the small as well as the large intestine.West J Surg Obstet Gynecol. 1951; 59: 1
- The use of staples in anatomical side-to-side and functional end-to-end enteroanastomosis.Surgery. 1968; 64: 948
- Reappraisal of an open intestinal anastomosis.Ann Surg. 1967; 165: 9171
- The Gambee intestinal anastomosis in gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 46: 448
☆Presented at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.