Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Severe edemaproteinuria-hypertension gestosis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 132: 595
- Syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count; a severe consequence of hypertension in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 159
- Preeclampsia/eclampsia with hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and thrombocytopenia.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 657
- Preeclampsia associated with hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets—an obstetric emergency.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 751
- Thrombocytopenia in preeclampsia: associated abnormalities and management principles.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 1
- The HELLP syndrome in severe hypertensive crisis of pregnancy—does it exist?.S Afr Med J. 1985; 67: 246
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension complicated by acute liver disease and disseminated intravascular coagulation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 123: 823
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension presenting with life-threatening thrombocytopenia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 756
- Eclampsia. II. Clinical significance of laboratory findings.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 153
Greer IA, Cameron AD, Walker JJ. HELLP syndrome: pathologic entity or technical inadequacy? Am J Obstet Gynecol 185;152:113.
- Beware the great imitator—severe preeclampsia.Contemp Ob Gyn. 1982; 20: 215
- Neonatal manifestations of severe maternal hypertension occurring before the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy.J Pediatr. 1982; 100: 265
- Intravascular hemolysis, thrombocytopenia and other hematologic abnormalities associated with severe toxemia of pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1954; 250: 89
- Hematologic evidence of disseminated intravascular coagulation in eclampsia.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1972; 27: 399
- Eclampsia, preeclampsia and disseminated intravascular coagulation.Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 43: 576
- Abnormal coagulation and fibrinolysis in eclampsia. A clinical and laboratory correlation study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 124: 681
☆Presented at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.